Our team has been working tirelessly to welcome back our loyal guests following some of the most trying and unprecedented times.
We have come together to ensure that what has enamoured our guests throughout the years – a genuinely warm and authentic Andalusian travel experience – remains unchanged. We are fortunate to have a boutique-like resort with 50,000 square metres of sub-tropical gardens just a stone’s throw from the sea, with light-filled guest rooms, suites, bungalows and villas dotted throughout that allow us to be safe and nurtured among loved ones.
Importantly, we have worked closely with industry and health authorities to implement an exhaustive health and safety plan to our already thorough procedures so that our guests feel at ease at all times and our employees find a safe workplace.
Our plan involves measures such as strict employee and guest health screening including frequent PCR tests for our employees, extensive cleaning and sanitising protocols, the possibility of ensuring social distancing thanks to our open-air Mediterranean setting, limiting accommodation capacities, offering contactless payment options and wait-free check in and check out, amongst others.
Our new protocol means that some services and facilities may be limited. We invite you to review our Covid FAQs for up-to-date information about our detailed health and safety plan, and what your stay will ultimately look like.
We’re counting down the days to welcome you again. Should you have any questions about our stress-free and flexible cancellation policy or your existing reservation, please contact us: email@example.com or +34 952 822 221.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our priority when implementing the health and safety protocols is, of course, the well-being of our guests and staff. Equally as important, however, is ensuring that this reimagined experience remains true to our service style and, ultimately, feels authentic and enjoyable.
The Marbella Club is shaped like an open-air boutique resort similar to an Andalusian village with 50,000 square metres of sub-tropical gardens just a stone’s throw from the sea. Our light-filled guest rooms, suites, bungalows and villas are dotted throughout, allowing our guests to be safe and feel nurtured among loved ones.
Our enhanced safety and cleanliness measures are listed below. We’re happy to answer any further questions you may have when considering a stay with us.
Bar 11 am – 7 pm
Lunch 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Sushi Bar 1 pm – 7 pm
7:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Open all day
7 pm – 1 am
BEACH CLUB *
Bar 11 am – 6 pm
À la carte menu & sushi 12:30 pm – 5 pm
GARDEN POOL BAR
11 am – 11:30 pm
Open daily from 10 am - 6 pm for children aged 4-14
Open daily with the full list of treatments available
Open daily. Operating under limited capacity, pre-booking required
Open daily for pre-booked individual sessions
MARBELLA CLUB GOLF RESORT & EQUESTRIAN CENTRE PUENTE ROMANO TENNIS CLUB
Open daily - Transfers available from the hotel
* Due to the current situation, our legendary Buffet will not be available.
The regional Andalusian government requires the use of face masks in all indoor and outdoor spaces even when able to keep the minimum distance of
1.5 meters. Exceptions include when seated on a restaurant or laying on a sun bed. For that purpose, all guests will receive a welcome safety kit including face masks for use around the hotel. These will also be available to guests upon request at all of our restaurants and facilities. For the safety of our guests and staff, all employees will be required to use face masks at all times.
To see our opening hours and to make a reservation, please have a look at our website.
The heads of each operational department have worked alongside industry authorities following the standards outlined by governmental bodies to implement a strict protocol:
GUEST & EMPLOYEE SAFETY AND COMFORT
- The hotel utilises a rigorous and rotating Covid testing schedule along with daily temperature checks for all employees.
- The Marbella Club has a resident doctor offering health checks 24-hours for any guests or employees who may feel unwell or experience virus- related symptoms.
- Our guests will be provided with welcome safety kit including masks, and disinfecting wipes, with additional safety equipment available upon request and in all public areas. Similarly, our employees will use protective equipment when required by law.
ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITATION
- Our staff will be required to undergo Covid-focused training ensuring guests are welcomed with the Marbella Club standard of service while following necessary health and safety protocols at all times.
- Rooms will be disinfected daily with EPA-approved products including Ozone sanitation devices by the Housekeeping staff, who will wear the required protective equipment.
- Our buggies will be thoroughly disinfected before and after every use. Should our bellboy be required to handle luggage, it will be disinfected before and after its handling.
- Our sunbeds will be disinfected before and after every use.
- We will increase the frequency of property-wide cleaning, placing extra focus on high-touch surfaces including public areas, the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and areas restricted to employees.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & CONTACT-FREE MEASURES
- To ensure social distancing is respected, our guests will notice that the layouts of our restaurants will be altered.
- All of our cooks will wear protective gear when cooking and plating, and all dishes will be individually served using a Cloche food cover for contactless delivery. Waiters will be required to keep a safe distance from guests.
- Guests will be able to view restaurant menus on iPad tablets, properly disinfected in front of the guest before and after each use.
- The sunbeds at the Beach Club, MC Beach and the Garden Pool will be safely spaced to ensure social distancing.
- Contactless payment options will be encouraged and available at all restaurant and bars.
- For the comfort of our guests, our in-room TV system will allow guests to view the restaurant menus and order Room Service.
- For any guests preferring to eat and drink in the comfort of their rooms, we will enhance our Room Service menus to include any dish from our restaurants during their opening hours. Room Service orders and guest requests will be delivered to the door.
- Capacity in our buggies will be limited to those staying in the same room. A safe distance will be required between our bellboys and our guests.
- Social distancing will be required during deliveries to our warehouse.
If you or your family members feel unwell or experience virus-related symptoms, please contact Reception immediately. We count on a resident doctor available 24-hours to aid our guests and count on an emergency contingency plan.
We understand that your holiday may be on stand-by or that you may need further information before deciding to travel.
We have implemented a stress-free, flexible cancellation policy to help you navigate these uncertain times.
We will waive the cancellation and change fee for most of our rooms and suites 24 hours prior to arrival for stays with check-in until the end of 2020.