POSTNATAL WELLNESS WITH 'COCOON & BLOOM' PROGRAMME FOR NEW MOTHERS
The programme can be adapted to specific guest requirements and also tailored to mothers who wish to travel with their babies or alone.
Whilst full of many joyful moments, the first year of motherhood can also be an overwhelming one which is experienced differently by every woman. Marbella Club’s ‘Cocoon & Bloom’ postnatal experience offers an entirely private and highly personalised programme catering to the needs of new mothers in the 12 months following birth, post six-week GP check-up. Incorporating a balanced combination of gentle exercise, hormonal health, relaxation, motivational and nutritional advice, the programme helps new mothers to reconnect to themselves and, crucially, provides the tools to introduce new wellness practices into everyday life back at home. The result is a deeply nurturing and healing experience leaving new mothers feeling reinvigorated, confident and equipped with helpful coping tools to handle the challenges of motherhood without neglecting their own wellbeing.
Located on Marbella’s coastal promenade and enjoying a unique microclimate year-round, Marbella Club is perfectly suited to outdoor activities, from contemplative strolls and stand-up paddle boarding, to challenging hikes and aerial yoga. Guests are encouraged to complement the Cocoon & Bloom programme with any number of activities, which can be arranged in advance or on arrival.
The Cocoon & Bloom programme includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a double deluxe room
- ‘Cocoon & Bloom’ welcome basket featuring an indulgent selection of gifts including a soft linen bag, MC Botanical Tea, glass water canteen, and a Votary Lavender and Chamomile Pillow spray.
- Bespoke Lifestyle & Nutrition Consultation with resident Naturopath to assess physical, hormonal and emotional changes in the body
- Qest Assessment – state-of-the-art bioenergetic testing to decipher any physiological imbalances and weaknesses in the system and provide a comprehensive health analysis
- Personalised lifestyle and nutritional programme to kick-start during the retreat programme with careful guidance and support but also to continue at home
- Private cooking class with Marbella Club’s new Wellness Chef, Andrés Ruiz and one of our in-house nutritionists. Guests will learn quick and healthy recipes for family dinners and nourishing treats to make at home
- Personal training session and bespoke exercise programme focusing on weakened abdominal muscles and pelvic floor, devised around each guest’s specific lifestyle and availability to fit exercise into a busy schedule back home
- Personalised yoga or Pilates session targeting the endocrine system to help with any hormonal imbalances alongside pranayama breathing techniques to help ease anxiety. Mat Pilates will focus predominantly on strengthening the pelvic floor
- Personalised Meditation session in the hotel’s Holistic Studio to design a personal practice to combat anxiety, overwhelm and exhaustion
- Daily access to the Thalasso Spa – Thalasso dynamic seawater pool and relaxation area
- A choice of two spa treatments; the Sleep-Inducing Ritual designed to ease fatigue and invoke a calmer mind and restful sleep; the Firming Seaweed Wrap or Hydramemory Facial, both of which are designed to reinvigorate the skin
- Return airport transfers
For mothers wishing to travel with their family, the programme will also include the loan of all baby essentials, eight hours of inclusive childcare from a team of qualified and CACHE accredited bilingual nannies, a ‘Cocoon & Bloom’ welcome basket for babies including a soft Liewood muslin and OLI&CAROL teething bracelet, a round of golf at the Marbella Club Golf Resort, access to the Kids Club, complimentary laundry for the newborn and a host of other thoughtful perks and activities, designed to cater specifically for the unique needs of babies, while ensuring maximum parental relaxation.
Marbella Club’s Cocoon & Bloom Programme is priced from €1,791 for individual travellers on a 3-night, B&B basis including the aforementioned inclusions
Marbella Club’s Cocoon & Bloom Programme is priced from €3.086 per family based on two adults and one child on a 3-night, B&B basis including the aforementioned inclusions