Cocoon & Bloom
Marbella Club embraces postnatal wellness with ‘Cocoon & Bloom Programme’ for new mothers.
Whilst full of many joyful moments, the first year of motherhood can also be an overwhelming one which is experienced differently by every woman. Marbella Club’s ‘Cocoon & Bloom’ postnatal experience offers an entirely private and highly personalised programme catering to the needs of new mothers in the 12 months following birth, post six-week GP check-up. Incorporating a balanced combination of gentle exercise, hormonal health, relaxation, motivational and nutritional advice, the programme helps new mothers to reconnect to themselves and, crucially, provides the tools to introduce new wellness practices into everyday life back at home. The result is a deeply nurturing and healing experience leaving new mothers feeling reinvigorated, confident and equipped with helpful coping tools to handle the challenges of motherhood without neglecting their own wellbeing.
This programme can be enjoyed individually or accompanied by baby.
The Cocoon & Bloom programme includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a double deluxe room
- ‘Cocoon & Bloom’ welcome basket featuring an indulgent selection of gifts including a soft linen bag, MC Botanical Tea, glass water canteen, and a Votary Lavender and Chamomile Pillow spray.
- Bespoke Lifestyle & Nutrition Consultation with resident Naturopath to assess physical, hormonal and emotional changes in the body
- Qest Assessment – state-of-the-art bioenergetic testing to decipher any physiological imbalances and weaknesses in the system and provide a comprehensive health analysis
- Private cooking class with Marbella Club’s new Wellness Chef, Andrés Ruiz and one of our in-house nutritionists. Guests will learn quick and healthy recipes for family dinners and nourishing treats to make at home
- Personal training session and bespoke exercise programme focusing on weakened abdominal muscles and pelvic floor, devised around each guest’s specific lifestyle and availability to fit exercise into a busy schedule back home
- Personalised yoga or Pilates session targeting the endocrine system to help with any hormonal imbalances alongside pranayama breathing techniques to help ease anxiety. Mat Pilates will focus predominantly on strengthening the pelvic floor
- Personalised Meditation session in the hotel’s Holistic Studio to design a personal practice to combat anxiety, overwhelm and exhaustion
- Daily access to the Thalasso Spa – Thalasso dynamic seawater pool and relaxation area
- A choice of two spa treatments; the Sleep-Inducing Ritual designed to ease fatigue and invoke a calmer mind and restful sleep; the Firming Seaweed Wrap or Hydramemory Facial, both of which are designed to reinvigorate the skin
- Return airport transfers
Price from: 824 Eur per night (Based on single occupancy)