Mc X Spanish Red Cross
The Marbella Club x Cruz Roja Española initiative was launched to help Marbella’s local community stay afloat during such difficult and uncertain times.
When you purchase one of our gift experiences, ranging from health and wellbeing to day stays at the hotel, a percentage of proceeds will be donated to the Marbella delegation of Red Cross, an association currently in the front lines of awareness, outreach and support to the local community.
By providing food and clothing to those in need, as well as mental health and financial support to the city’s most affected individuals and families in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Red Cross is an essential part of the rebuilding process of the greater Marbella community.
Choose from one of many virtual and on-site experiences (remember, we open on 2nd July!), starting at 145 euros:
- Staycations | Aimed at locals or non-resident guests wishing to fully experience the Marbella Club for sun-soaked days of relaxing on our sunbeds, enjoying a healing spa treatment or enjoying highly nutritious and delicous wellness dishes.
- Private wine tastings with our Sommelier | Tap into our Sommelier’s in-depth knowledge on some of the most hidden and off-track family owned or biodynamic bodegas in nearby Ronda.
- Nutritional consultations and programmes for immune-boosting | Our naturopathic nutritional therapists are some of the most sought after in the Costa del Sol region for their holistic, yet scientific-based approach to wellbeing. Learn all about how nutrition plays a role in your lifestyle and if it is a root cause of long-term ailments.
- Interactive cooking demos with our Wellness Chef | A hands-on immersion with our Wellness Chef, Andrés, this cooking session will help you add simple, immune-boosting recipes for well-rounded plant-based diet.
- Gastronomic credit | Spend your summer at the Marbella Club’s many restaurants, bars and lounges. Whether a nightcap at the fragrant Summer Bar, a celebratory dinner at the Grill or a sangria-fuelled lunch at MC Beach, this is the way to while away the summer.
Count Rudi Turns 90
The Marbella Club and wider community raises a glass to the hotel's first general manager, Count Rudi von Schönburg, a key figure in developing the highest standards of hospitality.
Stuart Cantor Returns to the Marbella Club
Meet Stuart Cantor, Melbourne-based photographer whose signature style portrays the timeless glamour of the Mediterranean’s most elegant beach playgrounds.
Love Brand & Co x Marbella Club
After several years having British swimwear brand, Love Brand & Co, graze the racks at our beach boutiques, it was only natural that we'd join forces to add yet another layer to our seahorse rewilding project.
Summer at the Marbella Club
From vibrant pop-ups to beachside facelifts of beloved classics, the Marbella Club summer promises to be a good one.
We partner with local marine wildlife conservation association, Aula del Mar, to spearhead a four-year-long seahorse rewilding project.
Marbella Club Anniversary Trivia
So you think you know the Marbella Club? Throughout its now 68-year-old illustrious history, the Marbella Club has been host to dozens of memories and events that haven’t exactly made headlines but are, nonetheless, interesting tidbits in our timeline.
Dip inside our joyful living Q&A with Ivana Gligoric, PhD.s, our in-residence advisor on self-awareness and powerful transformational change.
A Lesson Of Life, An Interview With Count Rudi
Rudolf Graf von Schönburg, popularly known as Count Rudi, is one of the key figures in the history of Marbella Club Hotel and the town of Marbella.
The Marbella Club Boutique
Just a short walk from Reception and with enviable views of the Mediterranean Sea, is our Boutique.
Celebrate The Wedding Of Your Dreams At Marbella Club Hotel
If there is one event which marks a true milestone in your life for its significance and symbolism, a day for all your dreams to be fulfilled and for true happiness to reign free...
Our Private Botanical Gardens In Marbella
How many luxury resorts – even in Spain – can say they have such an extensive gallery of flowers? Exotic leaves of every shape and size and richly perfumed double-size blooms...
El Lodge, Our Cosy Chalet In The Sierra Nevada Mountains
Here in Marbella, we love our balmy winter days and bright blue skies! But, at El Lodge (our recently opened chalet in Sierra Nevada), we couldn’t wait for cooler temperatures...
Nearly every turn at the resort is met with an unforgettable scent, a mix of orange blossom, jasmine, salt and aromatic herbs. Thanks to the more than 320 varieties of plants...
Beyond Tailor-made Interiors: Femont Galvan Designers
Femont Galvan Designers are the most sophisticated bespoke interior experts in Marbella. For almost 20 years they have developed an extensive international portfolio...
DIY: Exfoliating Facial
As lockdown restrictions begin to loosen, we’re slowly thinking again about putting our best foot (or in this case – face) forward.
Spruce Up Your Water
Drinking the recommended two litres of water per day can get, well, boring. There, we said it.
The Sounds of (Part 1)
Just like looking at old photographs, there’s something about music’s ability to trigger the deepest of emotions...
Earth Day 2020: Climate Action
On Earth Day 2020, the Marbella Club’s head of sustainability projects, Leigh Barrett, shares a personal reflection on what nature is so vividly trying to tell us...